If a viewer can't play a video there are a few things to check out
- Verify that the video is correctly loaded in Nunchee:
- The URL should be m3u8 format. Example: https://bitmovin-a.akamaihd.net/content/playhouse-vr/m3u8s/105560.m3u8 without spaces.
- Check if the access group was configured correctly, according to the rules that are needed.
- You can test the URL in https://developer.jwplayer.com/tools/stream-tester/ or QuickTime Player, VLC Player
- If the issue is present on the web, check out the following:
- The CDN and the website have SSL implemented.
- The CDN have CORS enabled for the site domain.
- Verify that the CDN has not geo-blocked the content.